Thursday, January 2, 2014

Best of 2013


 
>>> Clark turned 24
>>> Owen got his first fat lip
>>> we celebrated our third anniversary


>>> Owen got his first two teeth
>>> and his first haircut. 
>>> dad and Owen went sledding


>>> Owen turned one!
>>> Owen graduated to a big boy car seat
>>> we enjoyed walks around the lake with grandma and grandpa. 


 
>>> We (Clark) worked on our first yard.
>>> We celebrated Clark graduating
>>> We camped in Moab 


 
>>> my BFF delivered Owen's BFF, Easton. 
>>> Went to a UVU baseball game. 
>>> Double dated with Hill and Dyll. 


 
>>> Hiked the Grotto
>>> Spent lots of time at the pool. 
>>> Celebrated the best Father around


 
>>> Hannah got married!
>>> Owen got over his fear of lawn mowers
>>> Had a blast at Lake Powell


 
>>> Camping trips, including yuba and heber valley
>>> Owen started walking
>>> We started babysitting Adalynn


 
>>> Said goodbye to Uncle Nick for 2 years
>>> Took Owen to the zoo
>>> Started babysitting Gracie. 


 
>>> enjoyed the last few fall walks
>>> played in so many leaves
>>> watched the angel Moroni be put on the payson temple. 

 
>>> I turned 25 at a Relient K concert
>>> We cut down our Christmas tree
>>> and decorated it

 
>>> had our first Christmas morning at home.
>>> went to Logan for the weekend
>>> brought in the New Year with kisses. 

 
Man what a year 2013 was! I can't believe how much change can happen in just one year. Owen grew leaps and bounds. He went from being a little baby with no teeth and barely crawling to a full blown toddler with 12 teeth and a pretty full vocabulary! I can't wait for this year to work on loving this little boy even more, if that's possible.
Clark and I grew leaps and bounds, too. We went through things I never imagined we would ever have to. Although we aren't completely past it, it has made us so much stronger and I look forward to this year to work even more on us and on forgiveness and on trust.
It has been a year full of memories and trials. I'm more than happy to close the book on 2013 and live fully in 2014. I love starting a new year. It's like a blank slate waiting to be filled with whatever we choose to fill it with and I'm choosing to only fill it with happiness and love :)
and of course I'll try to eat healthy and exercise more, but who am I kidding?
 


1 comment:

  1. Ally I love this (especially May!)! I can't believe how much Owen has changed! He's getting so big! :)

    ReplyDelete