Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Happy Anniversary to us!

I can't believe yesterday Clark and I celebrated our FOURTH anniversary!! It doesn't seem that long ago that I woke up and drove to the Manti Temple with my parents and married the man of my dreams. 
We celebrated by going to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and then we saw The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. It was a little weird, but cute. Clark really loved it. I got super spoiled, he surprised me with a flower delivery during the day while I was home tending kids, and he came home early from work with a Pepsi. He knows me well :) he also got me a necklace with a birthstone and initial for him, me, and Owen. I can't wait to add another one to it this summer! I made him a book from shutterfly with all the pictures since we've met. 
The past four years haven't been easy. Clark has had to get used to a whole lot of crazy from me and I've had to get used to some crazy, too. We've had to learn how to live and to grow together.  There have been times where I've tried to throw him out, good thing he's stubborn and wouldn't go :)
But all of my very favorite moments have also happened in the last four years: saying yes across the alter, moving into three different apartments, welcoming Owen into our lives, finding out we get to welcome another little one, so many different jobs, countless conversations I will never forget.. The list goes on and on. 
I'm so in love with Clark, it's crazy. Building our life together has only made me love him more and I'm beyond excited to see what the next years and eternity will bring us. 






I love you Clark, and I can't believe I'm lucky enough to call you mine :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment