Saturday, August 31, 2013

We've got ourselves a toddler

Last week, Friday August, 23 to be exact. 
Owen started walking all over the place. 
Now, he had been taking a few steps here and there
But he was still crawling for the majority of the time
And then it was like something clicked and he just started walking! 
And has been ever since. 


He is the cutest little toddler I have ever seen. 
He is oh-so cautious and takes the smallest steps
He keeps his hands up close to his body to catch him if he falls. 
He's learning how to turn and loves pivoting on one foot. 
I love when he is being chased and his 
legs go faster than his body and he 
falls on his little bum. It's pretty adorable. 
I don't know if I've ever been prouder of someone. 
What an accomplishment. And it's been quite a long way coming. 

And once again, he steals my heart <3




No comments:

Post a Comment