Thursday, January 30, 2014

20 weeks











Dear baby BOY,
Yep, that's right! We went to the doctor last night and found out you are a sweet little boy! Oh it makes me even more excited to meet you! Although, I must admit, I was pretty shocked. I was so sure you were a girl! But goodness, little boys are the sweetest thing around how could I be anything but thrilled?! I already went through Owen's newborn clothes this morning and I can't wait to put them to use again! 
I loved watching you on the ultrasound screen last night, you're such a wiggle worm! At first you're thighs were so close together that we didn't think you were going to show us the goods, but it wasn't long before you gave us a few good views. And then we got to see you're cute face, back and spine, and a foot.  I'm so glad you are growing so healthy and strong! 
You are now the size of a banana! You're about 6 1/2 inches long and weigh 10.2 ounces. And you have working taste buds, I hope you're liking the foods I've been eating :) you're gulping a lot more amniotic fluid than you have been, which is a good thing because it's going to help you grow! Which might explain why I'm so hungry all the time lately! 
I love you sweet boy, forever and ever,
Mom


2 comments:

  1. So exciting! Also, I love your shirt! Where is it from? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Britt! I got it from American Eagle around Christmas time. I loved it so much I literally bought three more in different colors :/

      Delete