Monday, January 13, 2014

Clark turns 25

Yesterday was Clark's Birthday. He lucked out and got to give a talk in sacrament meeting. From what I heard between struggling with Owen he did a great job :) 
Since his Birthday landed on a Sunday this year we mostly celebrated on Saturday. We hung out at the mall, picked out his Birthday present (a camping BBQ thing and a fire starter) and then went to dinner at Wingers. It was the first time Owen actually behaved in a restaurant so that was a good Birthday present in itself. Then we went home, put Owen to bed and watched the Dark Knight. On Sunday, his actual Birthday, we went to my family's house for dinner and cake and ice cream for both Clark and Travis. 
I hope it was a good Birthday, I never feel like I do enough to make it special enough. And 25 is a pretty big one, it's half way to 50!!
Happy Birthday, Clark! I sure love you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment