Wednesday, February 12, 2014

22 weeks



Dear baby,
You've been growing in my belly for 22 (almost 23!) weeks and you are about the 
size of a 20 ounce Papaya! You've about doubled your size since the last post! You're growing so fast and as I've come to learn with your brother, that's never going to slow down. 
You're starting to look more like a newborn now that your lips and eyelids are more fully developing. Oh, I can't wait to meet you and see that sweet face. I wonder if you'll take after Owen and look like your dad, or me. 
You're also starting to sleep in longer cycles, 12 to 14 hours! How about after you're born we keep that from about 8 pm to 8 am? :) just kidding. Some of my favorite memories of little baby Owen is getting up and nursing him in the quiet hours of the night and I can't wait to make those memories with you. 
You gave us the best Valentine's gift yesterday when you let you're dad feel you kick for the first time. It was just a couple good movements laying in bed after a great Valentine's date. Goodness, I love that dad of yours. And he sure loves you! 
I can't help but feel so blessed everyday to get to hold you so close to me, little one. I hope you can feel my heart race everytime I feel you move, I don't think that excitement is ever going to go away.
Love you forever,
Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment