Monday, March 3, 2014

Outside

Have I mentioned that Owen LOVES to be outside? And with all this warm weather lately, that's the only place he wants to be. It's a melt down every morning while he cries by the door in his pajamas begging for it. He loves to "shwing" and to play with the balls. He loves to walk down to the water at grandma and grandpa's and throw boats (leaves) in and watch them float away, and to play with the wagon ("blue car").
My aunt Sheyla gave us a little tikes car, and let me tell ya, for three days it was hard to get him to talk about anything else.
Man, he is my favorite. He is teaching me to enjoy all the small things. And I am the luckiest to get to spend my days with him. I can't wait for it to REALLY warm up, for swimming and splash pads and snow cones and vacations and baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment