Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Baby Bump Kisses


I thought about posting this photo today and then decided it might be a little TMI for Instagram. So now it gets it's own post :)

Owen has been so cute about the baby lately, he's always trying to dig through the layers of clothes to find the baby. Then he gives my belly a kiss and pulls my shirt back down and says "baby away" 

And man do those moments remind me that this is all worth while. I've been trying not to complain about this pregnancy, especially on here. And really, I don't have too much to complain about. It's been a pretty easy pregnancy. Not as easy as last time, but still not too shabby. But today was just one of those days, ya know? Where every single step seemed too hard to do. I could barely bend over to get the clothes out of the washer, and when I went in to give Owen a kiss goodnight I couldn't bend over the crib low enough to reach his cheek. When I went to fold the laundry it took me 5 minutes to get up off the floor afterwards. And by the end of the day I broke down in tears because I'm so gosh darn exhausted. Please tell me I'm not the only one who has days like this at only 26 weeks?! 

But then when I think about the sweet baby that's in there, how could I be anything but happy? And all the days like today, only make me love him more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment