Wednesday, February 26, 2014

24 Weeks



Dear sweet boy,
Today I had your 24 week doctors appointment. The doctor said everything is going perfectly. :) you have no idea how happy that makes me, to know that you are growing just the way you should be. 
Now you're the size of a cantaloupe. You're starting to hear my voice and heartbeat, and you're skin is starting to turn more of a pink color rather than opaque. I absolutely love reading about you're development each week, in case you can't tell by all my updates. 
You're dad and I are starting to throw names around for you. I know I don't want to settle on just one until I meet you. I was the same way with you're brother. I have a couple that I'm pretty set on, though. I love listening for new names, hoping I find one that will be perfect for you. 
The other day, little Owen got to feel you kicking! He gasped and quickly moved his hand away. He's starting to understand that there's a baby (you!) in there. Whenever I ask where the baby is he insists on lifting up my shirt to find my bare belly to point at. He loves you already :) just like we all do. I hope you always feel that you are so so loved. 
Love, 
Mom
Ps- you're dad took that picture on our way into our doctors appointment this evening. It's been so nice outside! It feels like spring and it's only February! 

No comments:

Post a Comment