Monday, July 22, 2013

Temple Night

Last Thursday we had the opportunity to go to the temple with my sister, Hannah, and her sweet fiancé, Tyler. It's always a neat experience to go with someone whi is going for the first time. I like it for two, well three, reasons.

1. I like watching them and seeing their reactions. Lets be honest, it's a little weird and confusing the first time. It's definitely a lot to take in and I just like watching them, knowing it's the first time they're experiencing it. 
2. It brings me back to the time 3 1/2 years ago that I got my endowments out. Like I already said, it's definitely a lot to take in, but it's one of the best experiences out there and there's not a time that I have felt the spirit stronger.
And 3. I guess Clark and I don't go often enough because I am still super intimidated and confused about a lot of it. But remembering me when I first took out my endowments and looking at me now, I guess I have come quite a ways. 

I am so so proud of Hannah and Tyler for choosing the temple, and I can't wait to watch them be sealed together in a couple days. ❤


^^ Sibling love. 

^^ with my eternal sweetheart



No comments:

Post a Comment