Sunday, July 7, 2013

A wedding, and cupcakes

Last weekend Clark's cousin, Ashlyn, got married. They were sweet enough to ask me to make their wedding (cup)cakes.

It was my first time making that many cupcakes and it was fun! I definitely learned a lot. Like don't plan on slipping them into their wrappers at the last minute, because they won't fit :/ also, use better frosting because it didn't hold up in the heat. The poor cake on top fell apart before they could even cut it. 

We were invited to their sealing in the Draper Temple. It was beautiful. They are such a beautiful couple, and the sealer did such a great job. I love sealings and I love weddings. At first it makes me a little jealous because it is such an exciting time for the couple and I miss it and want it :) but then it always makes me remember and think back to the day me and Clark were sealed. it was such a great day. The best day of my life! 

I'm sad I didn't get any pictures of the happy couple. I didn't take many pictures of anything that day :( But they were gorgeous, and they're wedding was gorgeous. Happy wedding you two!
I hope you have a wonderful life together! 





^^ a few pictures of the cupcakes! Clark and my dad worked hard and made the stand. I love it! 



^^ the only other pictures I took of the day :/ it was such a long, hot day. But Owen did great. 



No comments:

Post a Comment