Monday, July 22, 2013

Bridal Shower


On Saturday we threw Hannah a Bridal Shower. Call me lame, but I love showers. I love playing the cheesy games and eating good food. And I love celebrating exciting things coming up in each others lives. This Bridal Shower was exactly that. It was full of games, yummy fruit, breakfast casseroles, and orange rolls, gifts, family, and friends. We are so excited for you, Hannah Banana! 









^^ the traditional quilt my mom gives her girls at the Bridal Shower. She is awesome. I have mine on our bed right now :)

^^ her gift from all her seesters

^^ who's got the groom? We taped these under all the chairs and whoever got the groom got a prize. 

^^we wrote advice on pieces of Jenga. 

^^ Aria having fun with her celebrity crushes. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment