Saturday, May 24, 2014

36 weeks






Dear baby,

You've been growing in my belly for over 36 weeks now! The end is so close! I'm getting so anxious to meet you, it's probably going to make for a LONG 4 weeks. It's okay though because there is still a few things I need to do:

finish making your bedding
make banner for nursery
buy curtains
buy girly burp cloths wash the bedding for the cradle
buy newborn onesies
take all the boxes out of the nursery
pack hospital bag
wash your coming home outfit

and the list goes on and on. Sorry your momma is always putting everything off till the last minute. You'll hopefully get used to that.
We've all been sick in our house for the last week. I think we've finally kicked it except your poor dad. We're all hoping he gets better soon because I don't know if he'll be able to handle it if he doesn't get to love on you!
I went to our 36 week doctors appointment today, everything is looking great! The Doctor said he'll plan on seeing me at the hospital somewhere around June 10th. I think he was mostly kidding though ;) But I am so grateful that everything has gone so perfectly smooth so far, and I pray everyday that things will continue to go the same and that you will be healthy and strong.

I love you baby!

Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment