Monday, May 12, 2014

34 weeks








Dear baby,

You've been growing in my tummy now for 34 (almost 35) weeks. Less than 2 months to go! I keep getting the feeling that you're going to make your entrance a little early. Or maybe that's just me hoping.. But I know the longer you keep cookin in there the better, so feel free to take your time. Plus, the longer you stay in there the longer we have to hopefully decide on a name for you!
At 34 weeks you're the size of a 5 pound butternut squash and you're 17 to 18 inches long. You're going to keep gaining 1/2 a pound a week until delivery, and I'll keep gaining about a pound a week. I'm trying to love my pregnant body that you call home. Every extra pound of it. 
This week you also started recognizing voices. It's so cute when Owen is close and you start kicking like crazy. You love him already :) 
Yesterday was Mother's Day and I am so lucky to be the mom of you two chilluns. You give my life a purpose. I love you to the moon and back,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment