Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Things you might not know..

With all these "# of things you don't know about me" things going around Facebook it reminds me of a blog post my sister did a while back of a long list of things about herself. I always wanted to do it but never did. I'm going to do it now :) it will probably be pretty boring for you but I think they're fun. I can't remember if it was 50 or 100 things.. (Amy, did you delete that post?!) So I'll just see how far I can make it :)

1. If I had the money, i would get laser hair removal in a heart beat. I hate shaving!
2. Also, I really want my eyeliner tattooed on... And eye lash extensions :)
3. I've always wanted to be a stay at home mom, but I never imagined it would be this hard. I never feel like I'm good enough at it. 
4. Most the time, I sleep with no pants. 
5. It's really unoriginal, but my favorite holiday is Christmas. I love everything about it! The music, the decorations, the movies, the smells, the presents, the hot chocolate, the warm clothes, everything. 
6. I hate big crowds. From shopping, to get togethers. I'd rather just be home. 
7. There are so many things I want to do with my life, but I'm a scaredy cat. 
8.  My favorite color is grey, and I have way too many bland, colorless clothes. 
9. My most favorite smell in the whole world is a baby fresh out of the bath and all lotioned and baby powdered up. 
10. I would wear pajamas all day everyday if I could. 
11. I don't shower everyday. Thank goodness for deodorant and dry shampoo! 
12. I watch way too much tv. 
13. I guess what I'm saying from # 10-12 is that I'm pretty lazy. 
14. If I could have any super power, I would read people's minds. 
15 It's been about 2 months since I've made a real, home cooked meal. Poor Clark. 
16. I am completely obsessed with Owen. I could seriously just watch him all day. I think he is the cutest thing ever, and everything he does is adorable. 
17. I'm so, painfully shy. I think it's getting worse the older I get. And I hate seeing it rub off on Owen.
18. Once, I made my sister call my work and pretend to be me and quit. 
19. I get really obsessed with people and try to be just like them. In jr high it was Hermione Granger. I have multiple journal entries covered in her photos. Embarrassing. 
20. Clark and I most definitely don't have a perfect marriage. But I couldn't imagine going through this life with anyone else. 
21. When I was little, I thought I could talk to cats by thinking about what you wanted to say while meowing. 
22. I love to have a clean house, but rarely clean. 
23. I'm afraid of growing up. I wish I could stay at this stage of life forever. 
24. I have a problem with spending money. I am always spending too much and I think about things I want to buy constantly. 
25. I HATE getting ready for bed. Brushing my teeth and washing my face when all I want to do is crawl in bed is the worst!
26. I absolutely loved being pregnant with Owen and missed my baby bump when it was gone. 
27. I also had the best labor experience. I remember thinking in the delivery room right after I delivered Owen that I could totally do that again. 
28. I hate exercising. I can tell I'm losing my body but I can't get myself to do anything about it. 
29. I wish almost everyday that my sisters lived close. 
30. I hate it when people cough. I know it's mean, because they can't help it. But when people cough over and over again, it makes me so mad!
31. I love buying people gifts, and usually put way too much thought and stress in to it. 
32. I used to hate my dimples but I don't mind them so much anymore. And I love that Owen got them. 
33. One of my favorite things to do is go out to dinner. 
34. Another favorite thing is going to a movie. 
35. I was so afraid of having boys that for a long time I told Clark I didn't want to have kids. Now I could have all boys and be completely happy (but I still want a girl). 
36. I don't have a favorite food. 
37. I overthink everything!! Just ask Clark. Even the dumbest, little things get way too much thought. 
38. Once me and my sister got in trouble at a mall in salt lake for taking coins out of the fountain. He told us if we didn't stop we would get kicked out. It scared me so bad I peed my pants a little.
39. When I was in fourth grade I got a concussion by getting hit in the head with a baseball bat. I had medicine that my mom had to stick up my bum. I'm still so embarrassed about it. 
40. I love taking pictures. If I could be anything I think I would be a photographer. 
41. I think I fell in love with Clark first, but he said it first. 
42. I don't remember a lot of dates while we were dating. Like the day we first held hands, or our first kiss, or even the day we got engaged. I wish I would have written it down. 
43. I love cold, rainy days. 
44. I HATE the fact that I'm older than Clark. 
45. I used to have anxiety attacks when I was younger when I would think about how I was stuck with myself forever. I know how Clark must feel ha!
46. I think I've clipped Owen's toe nails like three times in his life. Gross. It's just such a pain
47. I love spending time with my family
48. I'm not a super religious person, but I do have a strong testimony of the church.
49. I love cats. Hate dogs. 
50. I haven't been a huge reader since Owen was born, but I love the cheesy, teeny-bopper books like twilight. 
51. I'm not a morning person or a night person. 
52. One time I sent a very inappropriate text that was supposed to go to only Clark to a group text with all my friends. I wanted to die. 
53. I have a problem comparing myself and my family to everyone else. Everyone's lives seem so perfect. It's something I'm working on. 
54. I love decorating cakes. But it is so hard and so stressful. I'm too hard on myself. 
55. I would rather do almost anything else but make a phone call. 

Okay, that's as far as a can go. Whew! That was hard! Hopefully it wasn't actually 100 things or else I didn't come close! 

5 comments:

  1. Ally I LOVE this and might steal it from you ;) I remember #52 and laughed again thinking about it....we all thought it was funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I can't believe there are so many things I didn't know about you. Which sister and which job did you have a sister quite for you? And oh my gosh I'm dying over the inappropriate text! Did I ever tell you about the time I accidentally saw a text that Clark sent you while your phone was on the table and it said "open the snap chat when you're alone." Hahahaha! I love you guys. You're cute. And I think that a ton of these things are the same as me because we were raised together. Where did we get a fear of phone calls? And social anxiety? Heehee. No I didn't delete mine. Here it is: http://theparkerzarker.blogspot.com/2013/03/more-than-you-ever-wanted-to-know.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Oh my.. You have no idea how much this embarrasses me amy! Apparently we aren't nearly careful enough..
      2. I made Hillary call Pizza Hut and quit for me the conversation went like this "I can't work tonight, or probably ever again" hahaha.
      3. Dang it you did do a hundred things! It took me dayzz to come up with 55! And it made me lol how many things we both put. We are definitely sisters.
      4. I love you :)

      Delete
  3. Jeff and I laughed so hard when we saw that text. We really didn't mean to! It just lit up while we were sitting there ;) And the no pants while sleeping thing. Why do we both do that? Because we grew up with a swamp cooler so it was so miserable to be hot while sleeping? :)

    ReplyDelete