Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Halloween

Halloween is one of those holidays I didn't really care for after I outgrew dressing up and trick or treating. But Owen has definitely brought back the excitement for me. Every year I want to dress up as a family in something cute and themed. Maybe next year? 
I had a hard time deciding on Owen's costume. In the end I went to costco the week before Halloween and this monster costume was the only one left. Good thing he makes a stinkin cute little monster :)
He had so much fun. After he got over his fear of his costume, he loved wearing it around and "roar"ing. We went to my parents trunk or treat. He got way to used to people handing him candy. He would hold out his hand and then refuse to put it in his bucket. By the end his arms were full. And he wanted to eat it all. Right then. In fact, the first thing he got was a Capri sun from his grandmas trunk and we had to let him drink it, he was just too excited. 
Luckily, he's all but forgotten about his candy sitting on top of the fridge. Me and his dad, on the other hand, have not. :) 


 
 
 
 
 
^^ my dad is seriously so creative. 

^^ he looks pretty proud of his loot. 

^^ And his sugar high afterwards :)







2 comments:

  1. Ally, you are the prettiest mommy ever!! Seriously, you look great! And Owen is adorable... As always :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much Britt! You are so sweet! You're going to make a pretty and awesome mommy :)

      Delete