Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving this year with Clark's family. We drove up to Logan on Wednesday afternoon and spent the evening with Clark's parents, brothers, and grandparents. We hadn't seen most of them since Easter. It took Owen a minute to warm up but soon he was having a blast. The boys went to a movie and the girls stayed home with a chick flick. 
On Thanksgiving we headed to Ogden to have Thanksgiving dinner at Clark's Aunt and Uncles house. It was delicious, and fun to see family we don't see very often. 



Can you believe this is the only picture I took the whole time?! I got a little panicky when Owen was nowhere to be seen. But found him down in the playroom with his cousin (second cousin?) Quinn. Can you even tell who's who? They're twinners, I tell ya.

I have so much to be thankful for, not only at this time of year but all year round. I am so thankful for my little family and for the purpose they give me in life. I am thankful for the chance I have to stay home with Owen and for how supportive Clark is about it. I'm thankful for the house we live in and for the (two!!) cars we have to drive. I'm thankful for the gospel and for the peace it can bring to my life even in the most trying times. Just to name a few :) 

Now I'm excited for the Christmas season to be here! Bring on the hot chocolate, lights, and parties! 

No comments:

Post a Comment