Monday, August 4, 2014

Nora's Blessing Day




Clark blessed Nora yesterday. It was the most perfect day. He gave the most beautiful blessing. I always knew Nora was something special, but listening to the sweet things Clark said about her, that came from the spirit, just proves it. We are so incredibly blessed to have her in our family. And I think she felt the spirit, too, because she was so quiet and peaceful the whole time. Everyone in the circle said she just sat there stretching her arms and staring up at them. And then afterwards she was so happy and couldn't stop smiling. Thee most adorable thing. She was so good all day long and then she slept ALLL afternoon and evening. Her big day wore her right out. 
Me and my mom made her dress (aka my mom made her dress) I think it turned out absolutely perfect! Exactly what I wanted. 

1 comment:

  1. What a special day for your family! She was beautiful, and I love that you and your mom made her dress.

    ReplyDelete