Monday, August 11, 2014

Nora: 2 months


I don't know if it's the fact that Nora is my second baby so I know what's coming, whereas with Owen I was always waiting for the next stage, but I feel like she is growing out of this newborn stage way too quickly and this momma isn't too happy about it! I just want her to stay tiny forever! 
Here are her 2 month achievements: 

::: She gives smiles away so freely. It is so dang easy to make her smile, but it still melts my heart everytime I see that cute, cheesy grin. 
::: She thinks she is a big girl and holds her head up like a champ. 
:::Her little hands are starting to come out of the fists. She doesn't grab at things, but she feels things if you put them in her hand. 
::: she's starting to kick those legs!
::: She tries so hard to talk and laugh, but she doesn't quite get it yet. 
::: She's graduated from newborn diapers to size 1. And she's mostly wearing size 0-3 month clothes now. 
::: No change on her sleeping... Unfortunately. 
::: She loves to be swaddled, and her swing. And loves sleeping in mom and dads bed. 
:::Still a champion eater. She only eats for about 15 minutes every 3 hours or so. I'll take it!
::: She loves to get out of the house. Whether it's going to the park, running errands, or playing with friends and family, she's always an angel when we're away from home. 

We're all just still so obsessed with her! And here is where I unload the thousands of pictures I take of her... 

^^ I can't remember if she is smiling or crying in this picture! Probably crying :/

^^ she loves sleeping on her side! 

^^ first day of church!

^^she can fall asleep instantly, in the strangest positions. 





No comments:

Post a Comment