Friday, December 5, 2014

A Tractor and a Mouse

This year was a good one for Halloween! Everytime we asked Owen what he wanted to be he went from saying a truck, to a trailer, to a truck pulling a trailer, to a tractor, and finally settled on a back hoe. It's a good thing we have Pinterest these days so I searched "back hoe costumes" and came up with this. It turned out super cute and even though Owen didn't love wearing it, he suffered through it for the trunk or treat and stole the show. Everyone thought he was the cutest. He loved getting the candy. His favorite was the licorice. And Nora made the cutest little mouse I've ever seen. I always say I want to do some cute themed family costumes. But maybe next year.. 




^^ let me explain this picture.. We thought it would be really cute to have Nora curled up in Owen's bucket, but as you can see, it was a fail. Ha ha ha.

^^ my parents always have the coolest trunk or treat car. This year it was a prison. All the kids were lining up to get a piece of candy from the prisoner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment