Wednesday, July 9, 2014

4th of July camping trip

Over the Fourth of July my family went camping up payson canyon. We went up for dinner Thursday night and Clark and Owen stayed while Nora and I went home to sleep. On Friday we spent all day up there. Nora and I went back up at about noon and I couldn't believe how dirty Owen already was! He loved sitting in the dirt and filling the new tractors grandma got up with rocks. We walked to the devils kitchen and hung out and chatted and ate all day. We weren't planning on it, but ended up staying that night, too. It wasn't ideal taking care if Nora in the freezing cold in a tent in the middle of the night, but it wasn't as bad as you'd think. We were just having too much fun to come home! The next day we hung out and had horse shoe tournaments. 


^^devils kitchen. 

^^ look at that dirty face!

^^ Owen had so much fun playing with the Lybbert's grandson, Knox. "Okay, I'll say marshmallow and then you laugh, okay?" :)

^^all bundled up and staying warm around the fire. 
^^ Owen has been looking so grown up to me lately. Look at those long, skinny legs! 
^^ he couldn't get enough of those tractors! 
^^ focusing on aunt Hannah. And I swear she smiled at grandma. Like, a real non gassy smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment