Saturday, April 27, 2013

Favorites of the Week

What a good week it's been! Here are a few of the things that made it so great:

-my cute boys (they are at the top of almost every list I make)
-Owen has *finally* started giving kisses!
-breakfast for dinner
-making strawberry jam with my mom
-babysitting the cute neighbor boys
-playing with friends
-getting our first Citrus Lane box. I don't think we'll get anymore though.
-a walk around the lake with grandma and grandpa
-the sun!! We spent a good chunk of everyday outside this week and nothing makes Owen happier.
-finding a puppy outside to play with
-going to Aunt Rissy's Hershey track meet and watching her qualify for the semi finals
-making cute Mother's Day gifts with my Activity Days girls
-buying grow boxes to start our first garden
-having a unexpected visit from my dear friend, Karen, after Clark and Owen went to bed and staying up till 1:30 talking and laughing like I haven't laughed in ages
-finally getting a start on making our tiny backyard cute for the summer.
-seeing a giant turtle at the garden shop
-looking forward to a BBQ at Grandma's tomorrow

I love my life :)





^^ he LOOOOVES the swing. Always has :)



^^ eating limes ha ha



^^ Owen didn't know how he felt about our furry friend



^^ matching boys!



^^ Dane, Owen, and Oakley have so much fun together



^^ what a hunk :)





^^ bad picture, but this is Owen giving me kisses *swoon*. It makes my heart melt everytime.







^^ he is so cute in the mornings when he is still sleepy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment